Wednesday, March 3, 2010

TIME TO GET A TAN

As much as I hate the high temperature...I love the fun of summer. It's not always fun, but then again we got to use up the incentives of going out and not spluttered by muddy side walks, dive into the pool and not freeze to death, go to the beach and find it empty.

NOW is the time to have a fun-filled summer. And so is the time to have a new look and get a tan! I have to admit, it's mighty nice to be fairer than others here in the tropics. Ladies with fair complexion are a lot attractive to the other sex here...yet, having a tan and still looking pretty proves that it's not just the white skin. And it's not a problem to get it back for me anyways. Come rainy season, I'm all fair again (wink! wink!) The thing is, it's harder to get the desirable tan. I will then just use the tanning lotion.

Wonder when and where to get that tan this time. We have wonderful beaches here. In fact, my sib just came from the wonderful island up north, Pagudpud Ilocos. Probably head there myself. And sooooon I hope ;)

2 comments:

analou said...

I am glad I don't need a tan. My skin is already dark. I miss going to the beach in the Phil. Sobra kasing ginaw ng tubig dito sa US eh. Grrrrggggg.....Hope you're doing great.

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

sarap mag beach..

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape