Monday, February 1, 2010

TOP GUN


I watched...and fell in love all over again!

He used to be a "pain in my heart for being so unreachable", and it took me years to finally detach myself from him and get over him. Top Gun main character Tom Cruise again made me feel sorry for being just an ordinary individual, not unworthy of his glance. Thousands of miles away from him, I even haven't a chance of seeing him in person, huhuhu!

I blame the writer, director and producer of Top Gun for forever making Tom Cruise much, much bigger than he is in other movies. For making him bigger than life. For making him be a living legend that I will forever love as Lt. Pete Mitchelle (Top Gun), Cole Trickle (Days of Thunder), Capt. Nathan Algren(Last Samurai), Ethan Hunt(Missino Impossible), Jerry Maguire...so on and so forth.

Whew! A darn good actor!

1 comment:

Admin said...

I think you are right Jennie. I too like Tom Cruise but I don't think he deserves such big accolades. Most of his movies have been flops..am I right? I think he is more popular for his good looks not for his movies ;)

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape