Thursday, February 11, 2010

I NEED A VACATION


We now have longer days and shorter nights...the sun rises early and sets later than before. In short: IT'S SUMMER TIME!

And it's been years since I had real vacation. Vacation defined as off from daily chores and routine, at least two or three days away from home and do things that I really love doing. Everybody deserves a break. I believe it helps us recharge and get back on track.

Lately, my mind is focused on nothing but my baby and my blog. Life is way too beautiful and I want to see and experience MORE OF LIVING! Soon I hope...I'll be out and glory in the outside world.

3 comments:

Duni said...

Just looking at that picture makes me drool. Sigh...I'm getting sick of this snow!!!

happy blogging!

Duni

Anonymous said...

needing a vacation already? still in the early part of the year, oh you mean carry over vacation huh. Actually the best break is not to do what you normally do and be at a place away from yr normal habitat, throw away the handphones, notebook and maybe the spouse too if possible, in other words switch off for a few days and that will recharge yr battery............

Papa Sez said...

Hi Jenie, thanks for "befriending" me at yousaytoo. I checked out your blogs..they're cool!

Speaking of vacations, my family is planning an Island Travel Adventure! We're touring the whole country! You may want to read my blog about it http://experiencefatherhood.blogspot.com
I'll be seeing you around! Cheers!
Papa Sez

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape