Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SHADOW OF YOUR SMILE

I was the official photographer of the clan events this holiday season, and with Canon, I was able to shoot nice angles of this and that. Then again, I am still a beginner with the settings, and so missed some that I wanted to capture. If only I can freeze the moment as I struggle with the adjustments. Like one time when I was trying to focus the lenses in time for the popping of champagne, but the camera knew better and decided not to take the shot, instead the flash kept flickering until the moment was totally lost! Grrr!

I love the shadow shots, and have noticed the scented candle burning in the dining area. I was a little distracted with the beauty of the candle holders, and again have lost the giggling of the little ones as they were whispering about something as they pointed at the Lechon. In my mind I pictured my dining prepared for a banquet with such candle holders, it makes the setting a little more intimate and spectacular in photos.

Good thing I have willing models of my own to come up with a nice shots to replace the lost moments. All in all, the album turned out to be suffice if not complete to my measure. After all, everybody likes them.

3 comments:

JudyH329 said...

I love my camera! I've got to go out and shoot more pictures to use in my blogging! I think posting pictures on your blog help draw interest. Don't you?

Risma Hutabarat said...

Great picture, Jen. I didn't even notice that it's a candle holder at the first place. You are a good photographer!

Risma

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

now i know you are photographer..hehe..

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape