Thursday, January 7, 2010

EXCITED AS BEE

That’s Me! Yeah, I am excited with my newly reconstructed blog Earthy Me. After losing its PR2, I am now hoping to gain it back and more if possible. I am up to present adjusting this and that, but is already up for a visit from you.

And as my layout changes, so are my ideas of posts. I will be focusing on health and fitness this time to cater to most of your interests. Hope you all visit and link ASAP. It will need your love as well there as you do here dear friends.

Button stays the same…grab the moving SPOON AND KNIFE and be reminded of the diet advices there. Just copy and paste the code as html on your side bar ;) SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

Earthymsjen

5 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

nice new lay out..

Frugal Vicki said...

I love the little button! Very cute!
Heading over now!

Admin said...

Keep up the good work :)

iamNoOne said...

I admire you for being able to maintain two great blogs at the same time. Keep it up! following your earthyme blog. Like the layout, very professional and appropriate to your plan of content.

Anonymous said...

the bee is giving the spoon & knife, no honey or royal jelly? just kidding, will try to visit you at the other site

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape