Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DOOMSDAY CONSPIRACY by Sidney Sheldon


I'm sure if you're a book reader, you have heard of the wit of Sidney Sheldon. And he has once again proven his mastery in quenching my thirst for a good read.


His books are not all chuminess, there's thrill, intrigue, mystery, adventure...sometimes all combined together to come up with one best-selling book. I simply love the way he write. Makes me lose myself in it, believing I'm within the story. It has always been an addiction to finish the book from cover to cover. I especially love his Master of the Game, Memories of Midnight, Other side of Midnight and Star Shine Down. The others are as good, but there's the best among the bests!


This latest read "The Doomsday Conspiracy" is another great adventure that is satisfaction guaranteed. More so if you arae a believer of another world outside ours, this will yet agian make you believe that there really is an existing world beyond.


Sheldon's book, I call them ART!

3 comments:

len said...

you are right. I am a fan of Sidney Sheldon too. I don't read books. I devour them =)I have read Doomsday for countless times since 2001. if there is one book i read that much, it's Doomsday. Try Sands of Time of Time, Nothing Lasts Forever and Windmills of the Gods. Check out John Grisham and Robin Cook.

Risma Hutabarat said...

Another book to explore.. thanks, Jen :)

Risma

MrsBlogAlot said...

I didn't even know he was still around (-: There was a time where I could have said that I read all of his books. Sooooo long ago. But I do remember loving them.

Thanks for the tip!

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape