Sunday, January 24, 2010

THE BOOK TAG

I am really pleased with this tag since I truly love reading.
Thanks again to dear blogger friend Risma

Tag says you have to think of 15 books you have read and enjoyed...well, if you scroll down below I have a few of them in a bookshelf that I have read and enjoyed you'll see them. I probably can't recall them all now but I'll do my best to share with you some of the bests. If only I can just tell you which are my favorite authors instead...because the truth is, almost all their books are amazingly in my favorite list.

  1. Da Vinci Code (Dan Brown) goes first in my list. I love his wit and the way he makes you think twice which is real and which is a product of his superb imagination.
  2. Angel's and Demons (Dan Brown) is another book that focuses on codes. I dare say these two is the hardest-to-put-down book I have ever read. This is actually a series of murder and it's thrilling to follow through to know who is the culprit.
  3. Almost Heaven (Judith McNaught) is a romantic novel that makes my toes curl with delight. In fact, almost all of her books are of the sort, and that's the reason she's another of my favorite authors.
  4. Memories of Midnight (Sidney Sheldon) is of the intrigues in life. Reality mixed with fantasy.
  5. Shopaholic Series (Kinsella) is truly fun to read. Easy and light but gives you something to think about.
I'd like to share them all to you...but maybe you can also share some of your own with me then it will match? Tagging some of you, but please feel free to grab and let me know.

Hans, dawn

4 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks Jenie for the mention in tag!

I'll eventually get around to it. I have some others to get done, too.

Best wishes and thanks again my friend!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

you really like reading books..that is nice..

MrsBlogAlot said...

Interesting book list

I'll have to check out a few

(-; Mel

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag Jen, of late i've not been up todate with my reading due to my involvement with many other things or maybe the season is not on yet, i'll get into it soon i hope. Hans

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape