Saturday, December 12, 2009

TIGER WOODS, HALF CHAMPION-HALF NORMAL INDIVIDUAL

We see champions like Tiger Woods in front pages of the newspapers, in the evening news, in important events…and they are heroes, they are who people put in pedestal. Their achievement highlighted, their every medal and trophy accounted for.

We forget that they are normal individuals as well who have the same need as us. They need love, they need assurance, they need care. Yes, we understand those needs, BUT ITS NO EXCUSE to use your high-end individuality to demand more than nature’s boundary. Morality for one is a rule for all, champion or not, known or unknown in the society.

However, “to err is human”. We are not perfect. Sometimes we are defeated by the temptations of the world, blinded by gold and power. THE IMPORTANT THING IS WE RECOGNIZE THAT ERROR…and do something about it. We may have made a wrong turn but we can go back to the right path. Just as what golf world champion Tiger Woods seems to be doing now. He admitted his mess up, and is now trying to clean it up. He is in fact on vacation to give importance to his family who got hurt with his wrong step.



"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try: !~ by Tiger Woods

1 comment:

Admin said...

Stopping by and following your blog from the MBC! Like your blog! Stop by and follow back at www.glitterfulpreschoolfun.com

Shelby

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape