Monday, December 28, 2009

SIGNING OFF 2009



Thanks to Ness for tagging me in her SIGN OFF POST


...and so I'm here writing one of my own before we all get busy.

Thankful for the years that have passed, just as I do this last. I was given the chance to fulfill some of those hopes and have became closer to the ideal me that I wanted to be. Most may hate to age, but I welcome the maturity for it gives me wider perception and deeper depth. Attainment of material things go secondary to spiritual heights, thus more at peace with myself and within my circle of life. My hope and prayer for the coming days will then be not for my own but for my love ones (and friends) to share this feeling of completeness. May the heavens give me more time in this world to help them grasp it and together enjoy the promise of eternal happiness.

A great idea of a post, and so tagging you of your 2009 to 2010 crossing (write your own and tag anyone you like dearies...if not so much to ask, link me as I did Ness. thanks.)

bragg, , dawn, dorothy, ellen, hans, , , petula, aswani, carolee, dave lucas, duNi, judy, karrine, kk, melyssamrsblogalot, mister llama, neva rismamommymayonnaise, ThetaMom demcy, pinaywham, lulu, hyzyd, kha, nanaybelen, cacai

14 comments:

Admin said...

Hey Jennie, thank you so much again for your visit to my blog. And many thanks the comment. nice one. bty, I am so glad to be tagged in your sign off 2009 list. really happy to see my name in the list. Thank you so much and please keep in touch :)

MrsBlogAlot said...

Thanks for the tag Jenie! Of course your signing off post was beautiful!

I will definitely have one of my own up soon....well my idea of signing off anyway (-:

Hope you had a great holiday girl and I look forward to sharing more blog fun in 2010!!!
xoxoxMelyssa

David Funk said...

This is a great idea for a tag, and thanks for passing it to me. I'll make sure to post it before Friday.

Happy New Year my friend!

Unknown said...

Hello there and many happy wishes for you throughout this holiday.

Your words of closure are most certainly poetic and insightful. I doubt I could add yo them.

Thank you so much for choosing my blog to pass this tag onto.
Is it the end of the Year and/or the beginning of a new Year...that we are celebrating. I would imagine it depends a lot on how productive and goal oriented our year passing has been.

All the best to you in your year to come :)

~D~

MostlyFlumxdArt said...

Thanks! Happy New Year!

Duni said...

Very touching words, Jenie.
Wishing you a happy, healthy and successfull 2010!

best wishes,

Duni

Anonymous said...

Just a short note here, thanks for all your inputs in 2009 and may we look forward to more creative juices in 2010............Happy New Year my dear.

Cacai M. said...

Hi Jennie, thanks for this tag ha.. sure I will grab this and thanks for adding me. I will surely add your blog too. muahh!

Dhemz said...

much appreciated dear...thanks for tagging me....will grab this soon....:)

btw, thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment...glad to be here...have added all your blogs already...:)

Carolee Hollenback said...

Thanks for tagging me- am I supposed to then do that? Is it like a good-bye to 2009 post?

How many people are you supposed to tag? I'm lost!

Thanks!

Chubby Chieque said...

Jst dropping by, while surfing. So nice place to visit.

Words are really hit me.

Thanks for sharing.

Have a gorgeous NY...

Risma Hutabarat said...

Thanks a lot, sista'. This is my first tag about New Year. I've posted it here already.

Risma

Anonymous said...

have a happy and prosperous 2010

following on google friend connect via followers club MBC...hope you will follow back too..my google friend connect is at the bottom of my blog..

Genefaith said...

so sweet of you in remembering us with your tag... Happy New year too!

I add you too and thanks for adding me...quite busy these days..be back in new year:)

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape