Sunday, December 27, 2009

MY KID SOCIALIZES

If I wasn’t able to go to our socializing event, my daughter did with theirs. It was her first time, and she was so pretty in her “maong” mini skirt and stripped top. She mingled with other kids but bores easily since she prefers to talk with adults…sometimes it makes me feel like blaming myself for being overly protective of the roughness of other kids and so gets content with her speaking with adults instead.

What made me more proud this day is when she was appreciated amongst 30 or more kids in line getting their treats because she was the ONE AND ONLY ONE to thank the lady handling out the give away. She was given a prize for it in fact, but what counts is that the adult appreciated her manners and said so to others. Of course a mother will feel mighty proud of her kid with that plus an added fact that the mom was also being praised in some way because I was the one to teach her to do that.

5 comments:

Admin said...

Thanks Jeenie for dropping by my blog. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas. Keep in touch and Keep writing :)

survivor mom said...

Congrats being a proud mom! Your post reminds me when my kids were also young.
Happy Holidays!

psycha said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year

Mommy Mayonnaise said...

Smart kid will always make mommy proud.. Smart Anya. Kiss from far far away aunty here (lol)

Risma

Anonymous said...

and if we can share with you....we are also proud to be your friend Jenie.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape