Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SHE’S GROWING MIGHTY FAST


I believe that the morning sun is good for me and my daughter. And so whenever she wakes up before the sun gets too high to harm our skin, we go out and enjoy it.

And as my li’l girl stands not too far from me, I notice her shadow and took a picture of it. But with it came my fear of her growing up sooner than I want her to. Time really flies so fast, and so told myself that I will truly enjoy her youth; because soon enough she’ll be in school and her time will focus more outside of home than in.

Time really is gold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time is really gold, enjoy yr time with her as much as possible, kids can really grow v fast and soon you may have to worry about the boys too.....have a good relationship not just as mother/daughter but also as her good friend. I wish i've a daughter too but god gave me a son only instead, anyway i'm v grateful too.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape