Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DECEPTION POINT by Dan Brown


You may see me posting here and there in my 4 blogs, visiting and connecting with blogger friends, but mind you, I still have time to take care of my daughter and have quality time with her PLUS quench my thirst with my reading.

Yes, I love reading novels and books...and though I have read it already, I am reading again Deception Point. Dan Brown is one of my favorite writers and as I await for his 5th book to finally land in my palms, I am rereading this action filled book. I am yet again amazed at his skill in writing and his intelligence in bringing out the best in every setting in his books. His imagination is boundless as well, that at times I wonder where he get them.

Thumbs-up Mr. Brown! Love your stories! Love your books! Hurry with them so I don't need to stop and wait for yet another one.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape