Sunday, December 20, 2009

AWAITING FOR OUR BALIK-BAYAN'S (BACK-TO-HOMELAND)

Four years have passed since I have last seen my cousins, and we are all excited to see the babies turned into ladies.

Migration to Canada is quite rampant this past decade. One family after another amongst my friends and relatives went with this trend. Not that I can blame them, Canada is one of the biggest country there is; a country with beautiful white people, vast expanse of breathtaking nature, a stable government and a peaceful place with low crime rate. If I were to choose to live my Mother Land, I would have chosen Canada as well.

A few days to go and this family that is close to us will be staying for three weeks. Three whole weeks of fun and bonding. Reminiscing, sharing, enjoying, getting to know each other again...so much to do with so little time. I guess it is high time that we write down the itinerary. Any suggestion?

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape