Monday, November 23, 2009

LOVE SLEEPING? HOW?

I love sleeping...and more often than not i find myself either side ways or in fetal position. Thanks to imelda for posting this and giving us something to have fun with today...


Your Sleeping Position Says You Need Comfort
You are secretly sensitive, but you often put up a front.
Shy and private, you yearn for security.
You take relationships slowly.
You need lots of reassurances before you can trust.

If you don't get enough sleep, you are: Cranky and a big baby

It's hard to sleep next to you because: You are a light sleeper


I found out after reading this that it's NOT as accurate. For one, I am not cranky when I miss a few hours or all of it. I just feels sleepy that is! BUT the others, pretty close ;)

May be you see yours as well...and see if it's more accurate for you.


aehlyn alvin ayamaos bailey bubble celestialrocks dews dorothy ellen Ellenheartbeats Ellentinytreasures fashionlurve girl4allstatus goingdutch GolfersMom hans hitsANDmrs kenyons liz > Lifesapizzapie >mhars meeya me&myshadow me&therealme mommy-mommo mommyslittlecorner myblogbook mybabyRJ > natalee proppelerheadmom ruby russ >shabi shoppingonabudget sheryl tejan tessa twentysomethingmomma wondermom yub-filipina yummyascanbe

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape