Saturday, October 31, 2009

TIME TO A GOOD SCARE


In time for Halloween, I am here hoping to repost my real life experience with the unknown that had me screaming, running and breaking in cold sweats. They used to tell me that I do have this THIRD-EYE that one of my grandmother have as well. I I can have it developed so I can talk to spirits and dead people…WHOA WHO WOULD WANT THAT?! Well, not me!

Still, I had my share of these hair-raising experiences that I would be so glad not to experience again. JUST CLICK ON EACH HEART STOPPING ENCOUNTERS WITH THE UNKNOWN.

It started when I was still an infant with no care in the world, wanting only to sleep, feed and sleep. I screamed got scared with "something". As I have mentioned in my very first post about this unknown world as an introduction, I have no basis or evidence to what I have seen and heard BUT I AM HERE SHARING those freaky incidence. After a few years, it yet again made gave me terror second time. I have flashbacks of what happened then, but none so clear to describe what I saw. The KIMOMAN is the oldest that I remember vividly. Just as I do, and will forever do, this childhood nightmare came reality by the name of BENING. If you’re a Filipino who loves watching scary movies and have lived in the 80’s, you definitely would remember him.

All through those years, I feel the presence of those unknowns whenever I visit a place that they may be staying at. I don’t know why, and I am not sure now if I am just pretty sensitive or traumatized by the events…but I remember feeling the hairs in my nape stand in attention for something unseen. Then soon enough they will either let me hear them, or see them. Just as I did once again during my High School of this WOMAN IN SHACKLE and the PRIEST.

At this time, I am getting used to it. BUT never has it occurred to me that they can do more….that next time it will be not as simple as those apparitions. Because next time around, I dealt with POSSESSION. And that if every time it was all outside our home, now it’s at home. Until I had enough of it the last time.

These events made me tougher maybe…but what’s best is it made me cling on to my God until I trusted Him wholeheartedly to defeat whatever-they-are trying to put me to test. I concluded that they were evils to shatter my trust in the All Powerful God…and they did not succeed! Moreso, they pushed me into trusting more in HIM!

1 comment:

tiff k said...

wow! I have a few friends who have 3rd eye but they don't experience possessions! First time to hear that... hmm.. yes, trust in God! He won't let you down and will always guide you. And I don't know what a kimoman is..

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape