Friday, October 30, 2009

BUSINESS IN MIND?

I am right now thinking of pushing through with this food business that I have long been planning to go head on…but there’s so many to choose from really as to the theme, the kind, what Filipino’s would enjoy, and the likes.

It is not a matter of just putting up anything so you have one standing. One has to consider the originality to top the competition. There are also the so-called marketing strategies that can help in selling your name. Not just a certain food item, but the TOTALITY of what you have.

And so I browsed through some interesting establishments and products that may give me additional choices to gather up. One thing I am certain to include is the chilliness of certain dishes since I love chili peppers. And this Jalapeno Pepper Jelly is something I would love to have. In one of my posts I zeroed in on “Labuyo” or chili peppers here in the Philippines, but it’s nice to see new products as well; and Caliente Salsa is one of them. Salads will also be amongst my side dishes, and this Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce sounds mouth watering, in addition to 5 dressings I have in mind.

It seems that I’ll have a mixture of Texan delights with my Filipino dishes…or maybe I can go world wide? ;)




Blog Advertising

1 comment:

Duni said...

Oh - these all sound so delicious. Reading this post is making me hungry!!

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape