Saturday, October 24, 2009

LONG DISTANCE FRIENDSHIP

It’s not anymore long-distance-love-affairs that give a greater importance in my life but long-distance-friendships.

Maybe it’s that word “maturity”, maybe it’s pure coincidental…but what I’m sure of is that “lovers” comes and goes, but friends stays for life (That’s why it’s imperative that you have to be friends with that love of your life!)

Friends are more precious than jewels and I can say that I am lucky to be one of those to have found the largest ones. They may be thousands of miles away from me, I may be missing them so very much, and that I may be wishing everyday that they’re just arms length away…still, I’m thankful to be having them even just a message away. Long distance friendship works not just because of technology BUT because of that bond that have gone stronger through times…and it’s always better to have a little of them than nothing at all!

2 comments:

Laikka said...

hmmm.. you must be a good friend jen:) yes, make new friends but keep the old.. they're like silver and the other gold:)

good day mah friend!

Anonymous said...

those faraway friends, they're just finger tips away only, BTW don't just throw those jewels away as they're good friends too...

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape