Tuesday, September 8, 2009

PAST-TIME POST

A good friend jenny passed this along for me to enjoy

…and well, I did!

And so would you…so please do play along and tag me as well.


Do you think you’re hot?
I used to be! Hahaha. But after the birthing, I kindda got a li’l insecure with my not so curvaceous bod anymore…but guess what, I still get the “second-look” once in a while=)

Please, upload your favorite picture


Why do you love this picture?
DON'T YOU? it's the latest photo of my precious li'l jewel. i cant help but share with you how pretty she is...and how she loves pictorials=0. so much like her mom, hahaha!


When was the last time you ate pizza?
a week ago, tried the CHEEZY Greenwich pizza…wish I can have another pizza day real soon! Am a realy lover of it!

What is the latest song you’ve heard?
One of my recorded cool Bossa Nova…really soothing!

What are you doing while working on this game?
Chatting with another friend…a real hunk chatmate from UK ;)


What is your favorite nick name?
jenie to friends and jen to those closest to my heart

What kind of person are you?
TRUE. God fearing. Sentimental.

What is your favorite song?
More of Jazz…cool and lite. Right now listening to Aaliyah’s AT YOUR BEST

What is your favorite food?
Mostly Filipino dishes, and continental ones…but definitely cannot live without rice.


What is the most stressful thing to you?
when my li'l girl's sick


Mention the three must have items on your purse.
my phone, money and hairbush

What is your favorite color/s?
white and black, lavander and pink

What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream?
migrating in either Canada, New Zealand or maybe US.


What is your favorite city to stay?
here back home, I prefer my night outs in Makati


Please tag other five friends of yours
EMIE IMELDA LILLY MAITRIS ANNE

May you also have an exciting time passing this on...

3 comments:

imelda said...

I LOVE THE PIC OF YOUR LIL GIRL SHE IS SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL. I WILL POST THIS LATER SIS. THANK YOU FOR THIS TAG.

'anniniput' said...

Thanks for the tag Jenie. You really saved my day..hehe!

posted it here..
http://anniniput.blogspot.com/2009/09/past-time-post.html

(^_^)

Anonymous said...

the little girl, hey she's really cute, you better watch over her as she may become one famous model one day

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape