Saturday, August 8, 2009

CREATIVE AWARD



Good friend Anna of Sassychicks'

have given me this recognition

and I THANK her for her continuous

support of my blogs

moreso, for the friendship she share

though miles away from me!





I hereby re-post her message for you to know her as well...and subsequently shares mine.


ANNA INSTRUCTS TO DO THE FOLLOWING IN ACCEPTING THIS AWARD:

  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

  • Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

  • Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

  • Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

  • Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers deserving this award.

  • Post links to the 7 blogs.

  • Leave a comment on each of the blog letting them know they have been nominated.

ANNA NAMES 7 THINGS ABOUT HERSELF:


1. I love dancing...ever since I was a kid, I've always been dancing on stage or alone in my room...I prefer sexy and sensual dances like Hawaiian dance and Belly dancing...DANCING; it's my well-kept secret for being SEXY...haha...

2. I love Korean foods even if they are so hot and spicy they'll make my nose run...I came to love Korean foods while I was working part-time as an English tutor to Koreans...

3."Blue Butterfly" was my airname when I worked for a year in a local FM radio station in the Philippines...I was accepted in that job after I created (from concept, music, script and voice-over) a radio commercial for a local bank (DBP- development Bank of the Philippines) in town and the bank manager liked and approved it...

4.I love motorcycles so much...in fact, I learned how to drive a Kawasaki motorcyle before I learned how to ride a bike...when I was still in the Philippines, I'd drag my big bro to motocross races just to watch and enjoy it...

5. I don't like FISH!!!I'd rather eat veggies than eat fish...

6. Four (4) of my college instructors told me I have a talent in writing and that they like my writing style...One of them actually suggested I submit my essay and articles to local newspapers in our place; while another one suggested I write a book of my own...

7. I love my hubby so much;that's why I was willing to leave everything I know and my family just to be with him...I don't care what people say about us...




JENIE NAMES 7 THINGS ABOUT HERSELF:


1. INTERESTING. Interestingly naive but smart.

2. UNBELIVABLE. Unbelievably down to earth and not letting feet leave the ground.

3. OPEN. Openly loving to friends and love ones.

4. UNDOUBTFUL. Undoubtfully trusting though careful; undoubtfully thirsty with additional knowledge.

5. TRUTHFUL. Truthfully God fearing, thus, also truthful to others at all time. I DO NOT tell lies.

6. GRACEFUL. Gracefully accepting praises, especially with my art in dancing, cooking and writing.

7. PLAYFUL. Playfully jovial and cheerful most of the time though sincere and responsible as well.

If Anna believed me deserving of this award...I belive these blogs of my friends apart from hers are deserving as well: (only, it's so hard to choose only 7, so forgive me if i made it more than that. infact there are supposedly more but...well, guess there'll be more awards to come)
msellensays mommyslittlecorner riablahgs 24hourparadigm irishblancaCreativeCorner maitrisheart teacherjulie VirtualBuzzDewSays AtUrService


Glitter Words

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rightfully deserve to receive the award, keep churning your beautiful posts for us all to read

riablahgs said...

thanks for the award jenie...you're so thoughtful.

God bless....

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape