Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FORGIVE ME

Forgive me for eluding my blog for the past few days. Not necessarily wanting to, but my weakness with unfinished tasks got over me though not really that important. Being that of a person who cannot keep still until a started work, or activity, or any responsibility is underway…I just cannot stop until it’s over and done with.

With this I would like to thank those who continue to check on my site for new posts…which will be coming later this afternoon, hopefully. I promise to get back to those who have left me messages and comments I have yet to visit back. I am also to have a new blog for you to look into, plus a little restructuring with my existing At-a-blink. Please be patient with me…and hope to see you again later.

Glitter Words

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rushing again ya, take it easy my friend, there's always another day and yet another day, who says that life has to be so serious (from my profile)

TwentySomethingMomma said...

Just wandering in from the MBC. It's nice to "meet" you!

(BTW, I'm now following you!)

=)

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape