Thursday, July 2, 2009

SUMMER HEAT DURING RAINY SEASON

Can you believe the times…it’s already the rainy season, but the intense heat makes one feel the summer’s still on. The beaches and the famous resorts are still on the boom. And that’s where my friend Lorraine plans to spend her time when she comes for a visit in a few months time. She’s right now in UK, and is forever hoping to get a tan. I assured her she’s getting the best tan
here in the tropics.

Sometimes I’m glad to be here enjoying the sun…but lately, I wish I’m somewhere colder. The humidity and the heat is unbearable to the extreme on ordinary days. Well, yes it’s a different matter all together when I’m out in my swimsuit!!!

Glitter Words

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape