Thursday, July 23, 2009

SEE THE BEST BLOG I'VE SEEN YET...

I was blog walking and revisiting blogger friends...and just now have realized I've missed almost half of my life neglecting to read my dear friend theBluesman’s posts.

His was this easy-to-read and hoping-for-more-way kinds of posts. Interesting ideas that's cool and funny...but reaches out and gives you the feeling of awakening to your slumber to life's up's and down's, left's and right's. One can also feel his honesty and kindness in his interpretations and sharings. Just trust me in saying HIS BLOG IS WORTH READING...really adorable. Try and visit, you won't regret it=)


To my friend theBluesman, I give you this award.

Glitter Words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenie, i've re-blogged this post of yours to my blog this morning. Thanks for the accolade. You take care my dear.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape