Thursday, June 4, 2009

SINGING IN THE RAIN

there is another blogger that I have just visited, and linked just now, aBIGwhale. I really like her site. And her most recent post I read is about playing in the rain.

she made it sound really nice...yeah, you got that right, i haven't done that! ever! well yes, i can do that now..it's raining a lot lately here in the philippines...but it's not gonna be the same as when we were kids. unfortunately, i'm far from being that (hahaha!)

i was a sickly child, having that childhood asthma our family have. and so, i'm the typical indoor kid that was not able to try "singing in the rain". i know my parents just wanted to assure the best of my health then...but thinking about it, i missed a lot! (because i missed more than just that rain-thing)

now that i myself is a mother, i understand them even more. the irrational worries, the over protectiveness and the need to make everything be the BEST for my kid. but then, i also understand that there were things that children need to normally to go through with.

Glitter Words


No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape