Tuesday, May 12, 2009

UNKNOWN WORLD: ENTITY 9 (“MORE AT HOME”)



This time it’s not just me seeing and hearing weird stuff’s at home. My sister, who often comes home at dawn hears some hissing or murmurings in her ears, or when at one time she was left at home “someone or somethin” whacked the bedroom door as she sleep. My mom also felt being hugged in the dirty kitchen at night.

As for me, I still hear some movements that’s not suppose to be there. When Anya was a few months old, I had this experience that I shared with a nanny. She heard what I heard at the time that Anya was continuously wailing on top of her lungs. We were discussing the probable reason for her distress when a loud knock on a side door of the room stopped our chattering. A loud, two-knocks that gave me goose-bumps knowing there shouldn’t be a knock coming from that door because it came from the kitchen and there’s nobody else in the house but us. Even the light in the kitchen was turned off. The nanny confided then that she’s been seeing a little boy in our backyard (another freak like me?!) And that the boy is always were Anya is…wanting to play with her. Most of the time surprising her, jolting her to wakefulness when she’s sleeping…and this is the reason for her frequent crying spells.

This went on until I had Anya offered and blessed.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape