Tuesday, May 12, 2009

COLDS AGAIN


Kiddo’s back to having colds once again. She got it from my sis whose been home for a week already. At first there’s this Swine-flu scare. That she’s been feeling rather low…dizzy, fever-like on the inside, hard to breathe, and the painful bones which are symptoms of a flu. Atleast now we’re sure it’s just the ordinary flu…she’s back on her feet.

But my Anya’s still with her colds. Hope it doesn’t turn to hard sticky phlegm again, that keeps us both awake all night with her coughing and vomitting.

I am now trying to give her oregano, in addition to her mucolytic (since I am yet to try it). I boil it and use the water for her juices. Seems to be working. I even use them myself…but with ginger ale. It smells good...and tastes good as well. Try it sometime!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape