CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, May 8, 2009

UNKNOWN WORLD: ENTITY 8 ("EVEN AT HOME")

After that incident of “eye opening”, , it went back to hearing and seeing “them” once again. What’s disconcerting is seeing them even at home! Can’t run away from it this time!

It was after I graduated from college, and for a period of 2 months, I rested before hunting for my first job. It is during that resting phase that I stayed home that I felt a presence. At first I persuaded myself that they were just imaginations. That those scratching noises, or faint footsteps and movements were from the neighboring house. UNTIL one morning when I was in our old dining area, before the house was extended, I saw A MAN IN WHITE SHIRT passed by the window. I still remember his profile up to this day. A man about 5’4” in height with straight hair, cut in an old fashioned “shete-cut”, wearing a plain rounded neck white shirt. He looks like the Filipino celebrity turned government official, Rey Malonzo. He was actually walking so smooth, it looks like he’s floating…or on riding a skateboard. But it didn’t right away registered as much to me…I even waited for it to reappear because he was headed to a locked gate. Itd even crossed my mind that maybe it was my brother, but then he suddenly walked in from the kitchen wearing something NOT white! I told him of the vision without taking my eyes off the window. He went to check it out right away for possible intrusion, but as expected, no one there!

0 remarks:

There was an error in this gadget
 
ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa