Friday, May 8, 2009

UNKNOWN WORLD: ENTITY 8 ("EVEN AT HOME")

After that incident of “eye opening”, , it went back to hearing and seeing “them” once again. What’s disconcerting is seeing them even at home! Can’t run away from it this time!

It was after I graduated from college, and for a period of 2 months, I rested before hunting for my first job. It is during that resting phase that I stayed home that I felt a presence. At first I persuaded myself that they were just imaginations. That those scratching noises, or faint footsteps and movements were from the neighboring house. UNTIL one morning when I was in our old dining area, before the house was extended, I saw A MAN IN WHITE SHIRT passed by the window. I still remember his profile up to this day. A man about 5’4” in height with straight hair, cut in an old fashioned “shete-cut”, wearing a plain rounded neck white shirt. He looks like the Filipino celebrity turned government official, Rey Malonzo. He was actually walking so smooth, it looks like he’s floating…or on riding a skateboard. But it didn’t right away registered as much to me…I even waited for it to reappear because he was headed to a locked gate. Itd even crossed my mind that maybe it was my brother, but then he suddenly walked in from the kitchen wearing something NOT white! I told him of the vision without taking my eyes off the window. He went to check it out right away for possible intrusion, but as expected, no one there!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape