Saturday, May 9, 2009

ORTHO APPOINTMENT


I met with a new orthodontist this afternoon since the one who put braces on me years ago migrated to the US already. Actually she took off my brackets before she flew, but I really wasn’t satisfied fully with her work. Anyways, I was on retainers…until I lost the upper one last week! So, I have to have another one.

After 3 hours of travel, I had my teeth shown to a Dra. Olivia, of Par Excellence. Bad news is, she don’t think I need “just” a retainer…I need either an expander or braces once again!!! It seems that either my teeth weren’t really aligned properly before (and I believe this to be so…after 4 years of wearing those braces!!! Duh!? ) or it relapsed!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape