Tuesday, May 5, 2009

UNKNOWN WORLD: ENTITY 6 (“THE PRIEST?”)

Senior High retreat this time is a 3-day stay in Laguna. After the previous year’s bloodcurdling encounter with the unknown, it is understood that we were all kind chilled of what might be in stored for us that year.

I didn’t have to wait long. At a conference room on the first day, we were singing together with another lady teacher. Us, being all girls, a male voice is easily identifiable. A baritone coming from the back mingles with ours. I kept looking over my shoulder hoping to find the bearer of that nice voice, at the same moment that our instructress went all the way back scanning the area saying “I kept hearing a male voice”. As she resumed to her place in front I looked back again to find the painting of a priest I’ve been looking at earlier to be smiling mischievously. I was taken aback since I noticed his passive face before NOT at all smiling! It was as if he meant to really smile at me because when I turned back again for a quick glimpse when the teacher resumed with her lecture, he’s back to his normal unsmiling face!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape