Monday, May 4, 2009

TEXTMATE E_


A co-Filipino year-old textmate that is based in US is back to homeland for a 20-day visit. He said he arrived last Friday, and is hoping to finally meet who he’s been exchanging messages with, and sometimes calling even, for the past year.

We met at the social network, Friendster. I just suddenly received a message of request to access my private photos. I was surprised since I didn’t have a friend by the name of E_ in my friends list, and inquired how he’s heard of me. Said he saw me amongst the “most popular accounts” at the friendster homepage…but when I viewed the said site, as predicted, I didn’t see “me” there.

The friendly me then viewed his profile and left a message there, which he responded to…and that started our “Hi’s!” and “Hello’s!”

I cannot call him a friend, nor can I call him a mere acquaintance. Something a little in between. That I am okay with what we have, and I believe him to be the same with me. Weird? Nah…just unusual!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape