Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MR. TROLL


This tiny little thing is my Mr. Troll. He was a 16year old buddy given me by my good friend Ella. That was during my…(uhm 16years ago???)… Senior High. I’ve treasure him just as I’ve treasured my friendship with Ella.

Trolls are creatures from old tales, folklores. According to my research (about 2minutes from the reliable Google search), “A troll is a member of a race of fearsome creatures from Norse mythology. Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size” . They were, according to stories, amongst those other creatures living in the wilderness. Just like the dwarves, elves, fairies and other magical creatures in the forest…but these trolls live underground, hills, caves, mounds. But in the Philippines, they came out in the early 90’s, as part of Gift Gate items together with Sanrio’s.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape