Saturday, May 9, 2009

MOTHER’S DAY

Every mom in this country is well aware of the occasion tomorrow…but not everyone is going to celebrate it.

The world crisis and poverty is not unheard of; those who are thousands of miles away from their kids being OFW’s probably would rather not hear of it; and those who have lost their very own child through death or from the cruel hands of the evil people despises it.

But, I for one, is amongst the fortunate ones that is going to celebrate it with my kid…together with my mom, my gramma, actually…with my whole fam!

If before, I’m the one giving out flowers, now I’m receiving them too! If before I get to greet, hug and kiss the mother’s, now I get to be greeted too! And the best part of it is I’m not just part of the celebration, I am the celebration!!!

I bought some of those flower’s in Holand Tulips. Pretty expensive, huh? But it is worth the happiness I saw in their eyes. And they’re definitely worth more than those!!!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape