Tuesday, April 14, 2009

UNKNOWN WORLD: ENTITY 1 ("SOMETHING MAKING ME CRY")

DURING INFANCY

This is a story imparted by my dad. It always starts with going back in time, at a time he was carrying a wailing infant, me. He insisted that I was peacefully sleeping in my cot when I suddenly cried so loud. Says he and mom tried to everything to soothe me, but then, he noticed my fear-stricken look focusing from left to right as if my gaze is following a flying something overhead. Though they see nothing, they felt my fear that made the hairs in their nape stood paralleling my scaring observance. And so he shouted in the air to nothing in particular, to go away and stop scaring the child, along with their spiritual beliefs of saying it in the name of God. This seemed to have worked because in no time, I settled back down as if nothing happened.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape