Thursday, April 2, 2009

SHOPPIN' DAY



Shoppin’ time, as always, brings me the feverish feeling of utmost excitement and nerve wrenching anticipation. Along with circumspect anxiety and stimulated palpitations, is a genteel flushing brought about by joy and shopping galore expectation.

…the same goes this bikini-shopping day!

I just have to buy some in preparation for a planned series of family (and friends’) outings. I know which target stores I’ll prioritize. I need to see and fit them all before deciding which top three I will prefer to purchase. That’s how I usually do my shopping, because I always try to go for the best. I get satisfied with those with the least number of available stocks for fear of coming face to face with another having the same as what I have. It also has to go with my style, and what I can carry along comfortably and beautifully. I’m not overly particular with the brand or the price. It just has to reflect…ME!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape