Saturday, April 4, 2009

DENTIST SCARE

My househelp, Josie, is scared to go to the dentist. Though, I wonder why when she admitted that she have never tried it ever before. Unfortunately, the tooth that troubled her a year ago is back to pestering her. If before, a perfume in a tiny piece of cotton inserted within the decayed tooth worked, now an anti-inflammatory drug which works its magic for a mere couple of hours, is needed.
She finally succumbed to my urging, and we made an appointment for her later in the evening. One advice I could give her to ease her nerves, try spraying a floral scented perfume minutes before meeting her most unfathomable fate of seing her dentist. I heard it has a calming effect that may help her be more at ease.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape