Sunday, March 8, 2009

SALPICAO

It’s one of those days that I had the urge to try my magic in the kitchen.

And today, I cooked what I found in our stock. And I found Beef. Since I prepared Coleslaw in Pineapple Vinagrette yesterday, I want something tasty and dry to go with it.

Ingredients: Chicken, lots of sliced garlic, minced garlic, butter, Worcestershire sauce, Soy sauce, Hot sauce, Potato strips, black pepper, sliced finger pepper (optional).

Procedure:
1. Marinate beef strips in Soy sauce, Worcestershire, Hot sauce, and Black pepper for atleast 10 minutes.
2. Toast sliced garlic. Set aside for toppings.
3. In the same pan, add butter in oil. Fry minced garlic till fragrant.
4. Add beef and marinate. Cook till tender (around 30 minutes).
5. Add potato strips, when cooked, add toasted garlic and finger pepper.
6. Serve.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape