Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MORE EXCITED THAN MY KID




I'm canvassing a toddler bed for my li'l girl...and its making me more excited than her. Although I'm considering a tighter budget for the month, she just don't want to go back to her crib (she said so herself!) She prefers my bed, considering its size and that she's occupying 3/4's of the space and I on the remaining...I'd rather that she have her own. Plus the fact that it's causing me back pains whenever I try transfering her 30lb. sleeping form in her deep crib.




There's so much to choose from, but I'm eyeing for a Princess theme, Dora or the Elmo that she said she prefers. Well, that will depend on the availability. Hope we get it as soon as possible!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape