Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MARCH 24 ENTRY: FISH EXPERT


It's always interesting to meet new friends, and that made my weekend nightout last saturday entertaining. Dinner had been superb. I wish I brought my cam with me. Sumptuos, mouth watering array of European Dishes served in pleasing outlandish presentation were the main enticement.


Being ambivalent to the atmosphere, it being classy and close to perfection, my companions made it even more delightful. Friends, and friends of friends have been introduced. One of them is Greek, and during one course wherein fish is being served, he boasted of his "fish expert" ancestors. He shared that the Ancient Greeks were big consumers of fish, and that they could tell just by tasting one what waters it came from. He admitted though that he isn't as Greek as they are for he can't even tell one fish to another even by looking at them!!!


The evening continued on lightly, and ended satisfactory. As always, a hot brew in Seattles' Best completed my day.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape