Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FALLING STAR

Last night, I went out into the balmy night. Everybody else in our neighborhood seem to have the same line of thought as I did for they were all out walking inside the village.

The evening breeze outside is even cooler than it is inside the house. Our wind chime bids me to go out earlier as it continues to tinkle together with the gush of wind. And now, I hear chimes from the next house...some wooden, some capiz. It adds to the serenity of the sky.

Gazing up, I tired seeing the different star formations, constellations. The big and small deeper, leo, polaris... and suddenly there passed a falling star! As was in my childhood days, a wish automatically crossed my placid mind.

I wish.....

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape