Friday, February 27, 2009

A TIME FOR HIM

I believe that this should be our priority in life...to have a time for Him. A lot of time for Him who gave that very thing to us.

It has been 28 long years that I've tried to be close to the God that I've known since birth. I searched for Him all the time, may it be a happy time or a time of trial. I tried to please Him with my prayers and with my worldly deeds. I followed the teachings instilled to me during my younger days. I thought that all these years, I know Him. I didn't! Because just 4 years ago He was made known to me in a Church that is wronged by the major population in our country. Just as it was during the time of our Lord Jesus, when He was condemned by most though He was saving their souls. Then again, both were bound to happen, for It is written. It is predicted by the One True God. The Lord God the Father Almighty.

Yes, One God! If before I was taught to believe in 3 persons in one God, though its all too confusing and at the back of my mind there is a doubt to that doctrine, I accepted it because "everybody" else accepts it as it is. I went with what my ancestors, down to my parents, some of my relatives, my teachers, my classmates, some of my friends, and all other around me was led to believe. Then, the "Real God" called unto me, I searched for Him, and I found Him! Now it's only One True God with the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

My quenching soul was filled with every truth revealed to me. There's not a single doubt whenever I question a doctrine from what I know and was answered by what is really written in the bible. (As was said in John 17:17 "Your word is truth"). We go with God's words and not man-proclaimed. We don't go with traditions, nor do we go with fallacies or man-made doctrines. Each and every doctrine in the true church, Church of Christ (Iglesia Ni Cristo) is based from the very word of God, the Bible
.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape