Friday, February 27, 2009

A HEART ATTACK


My friend's dad had a heart attack just two weeks ago. He is still recuperating now, but the doctor adviced for him and his family to attend a lecture on Healthy Heart. Since Fe is his only family left, I was invited to tag along.

It was held in the hospital Cardiac Rehabilitation with about 20 or so attendees, mostly patients and their relatives. The doctor herself gave the lecture sighting factors to a heart disease: hereditary, age, sex, smoking, sedentary lifestyle, and food intake/diet.

I can now conclude that it is better to foresee what might happen and adopt to some changes NOW, than let it happen, suffer the consequence and be obliged to follow what should have been "minimizing" than "cutting-out totally".

The lecture went on for almost 40minutes and at the end of it, I was able to note down what I must do and must not do to avoid being a patient myself.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape