Wednesday, February 2, 2011

YOUR CHOICE TUESDAY ~ VERY HOT WEATHER OR VERY COLD WEATHER

VERY HOT WEATHER OR VERY COLD WEATHER

2CRAVE4


I am in Asia...and I honestly can say that we are lucky to be in the tropics. We don't have too cold nor too hot weather. I imagine all those other places when they are constantly having very high temperature. Like in the middle east dessert when they are next to burning with too much heat, and in the arctic when they are also next to burning with too much cold.

I have to admit though that I have this dream of going to Canada. I like the snow, I like the place, I like the white people...but when I think of the tragedies, the natural calamities, the signs that the earth is nearing its destruction, I decided that I prefer to be here when trouble comes and the electricity will not work. Imagine being in such a cold climate and you cannot survive without the heater. I would rather be hot and sticky but surviving. I can fan myself. I will be irritated for sure, but alive.

Join YOUR CHOICE TUESDAY and have fun exchanging ideas. Visit 2CRAVE4 and get the button as a way of appreciation for an idea of a post ;)

5 comments:

rjs mama said...

i like our weather here right now, but not during the summer =)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

cold water..

thecrazyworld said...

nice post
i love my country :)

Yen said...

I like them both, hehe

lina@home sweet home said...

Jenie, I'm grateful now that I live in a tropical country :)

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape