CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, January 14, 2011

REMEMBER...

REMEMBER WITH...photobooks.

My best friend got married last December and one of the best things I admired is her guestbook. It is a book-binded collection of her and her hubby's, and we signed around those very nice dark photos with a silver pen. And I thought, "It doesn't have to be a wedding guest book alone". We can have those photobooks on any occasion. It is sturdy, it is lasting. The images and print were superb...and it is very unique.

I imagine every occasion our family has in photobooks stacked neatly in our receiving area. It will be a wonderful treat to my visitors...and it will also be in yours.

0 remarks:

There was an error in this gadget
 
ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa