Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Dwight Twilley Meme - know more about me



1. The latest book or movie that made you cry? I'm more into romance, not tragedy...so I can't recall when the last time I did shed a tear.

2. The fictional character most like you? This is pretty hard...maybe it's Queen Padmie' Amidala of Star Wars since she wants the greater good of most.

3. The greatest album, ever? Music? So many...Crossover Collections.

4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Haha, definitely Star Wars...seen #2, I'm Padme' =)

5. Your ideal brain food? Nuts.

6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you? rearing my kid having the greatest faith in God.

7. You want to be remembered for ...? thoughtfulness

8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational? A lot...but maybe I can name Leah Salongga (Filipino artist known far and wide being in Les Miserables, Disney as the singing voices of the princesses...etc)

9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature? photo/art mounted in canvass in a museum.

10. Your hidden talents . . .? dancing but not so hidden haha.

11. The best piece of advice you actually followed? know, learn and be curious for what you know may not be the right one (religion for one! I am now an Iglesia Ni Cristo after being a devoted practicing catholic...i was spared being led astray)

12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed? never steal! borrow returns it right away. bought? I guess its gonna be my kiddo's MP since that exposed her love for music.

13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear? scrub suit

14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be? prince charming (wink!)

15. Time travel: where, when and why? the future, where I possible would be by then, to ask myself what I might have done wrong so I can try not to do it in my present life...haha.

16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac? oooh nothing more than peace and quiet in the spa and have again a soothing massage.

17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .? mine would be music!

18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map? city...in canada =)

19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country? that's what you get for wanting to be on top...STRESS. good luck to him haha!

20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now? cooking beef nilaga with corn (native filipino dish, boiled)

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape