Tuesday, October 12, 2010

YOU CAN BE THE BEST HOST TOO!

It is not everyday that you get to entertain relatives or friends coming from other countries. It's something to look forward to since it is the time to SHOW OFF your country and how much you know how to make their stay worthwhile.

AND YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO KNOW HOW!!!

Where to start? First off, you have to dig up your memory as to what your visitors enjoys to do the most. You can't ask them "what do you want to do?" or "what do you want to see?" YOU HAVE TO KNOW what will interest them since they probably will not know what best to do and the excitement of being there might make them a little scatterbrain. Secondly, you have to know where to go, when and where will there be entertainment your guest will appreciate.

Like if you are in New York and your are expecting a Michael Buble fan to be visiting come November, you would know that you have to be at the Madison Square Garden on the 28th, a Sunday at 8:00 pm because he will be there and you get to let your guest see where this very popular Madison Square Garden is. Or perhaps you are in Washington and this time your guest fantasizes to watch America's Got Talent live, you would know that you have to show off and be one of the many who will be at D.A.R. Constitution Hall on a Thursday, November 4, 2010, at 7:30 pm.

THERE IS JUST SO MUCH TO SEE AT SO LITTLE TIME each time we are new to a place. And usually when we have guests, it is advisable to have itinerary. I know If I will be visiting my cousins in San Diego I would love to see all the places they frequent, what's in or out for the Filipino's there, at the same time witness my favorite artists that I used to see only in TV if just in time for my visit they will have concerts in certain places I can visit as well. Or if I go to my friends in Chicago I also would love to do anything and everything that I can boast to our other friends left back home that we went to.

IT IS EASY TO BE THE BEST HOST if you know the 3 W's: what is there to see, when and where.





No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape