Monday, September 20, 2010

SLOWING DOWN

Life is again slowing down for me...not the fast pace I lived last few weeks ago...way too fast that I had no time doing the proper bonding for my little angel, to watch a movie, to relax a little with my book reading...in short, NOT THE LIFE I WANT.

Now I'm back to taking things in the right perspective. My heart grew big once again since I was back to serving my God at church and church activities. I am giving the right amount of time for my kid and my love ones. In fact I was able to visit my paternal grand mom whom I have not seen for quite so long.

Life is way to important to let it go past us with work, work, work. We should WORK TO LIVE and not LIVE TO WORK!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape