Friday, September 10, 2010

GO AWAY VIRUS!!!

The FLU VIRUS is spreading all over. The Department of Health actually raised voice over it already warning people to be extra careful with themselves in avoiding direct contact with those infected and those with it to avoid passing it on.

Unlucky me got it a few weeks ago, passed it on to my kiddo and now her yaya got it from her. It is communicable and so pretty easy to get since the particles float in the air from coughing or sneezing. I tried to control the spread, honest, I separated myself by transferring room, spraying disinfectant Lysol to wherever I go, cover my mouth as often as I can (especially when I cough or sneeze) and wash my hands as frequently as I can...and still little ones get them far easily than adults. I doubled her vitamin C as well but I guess her immune system is not as strong as it should be.

Gladly, we're both on the recuperation stage. What to avoid next...is having it again by exposing ourselves to crowded places. And this time it's not just the flu virus, even the sore eyes that's said to be following it's footsteps in increasing prevalence, and the scary dengue fever. Ooooh why is it that ailments are getting more and more pronounced these days?

How about you...is there anything you're complaining about? ;)

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape