Saturday, July 31, 2010

DO YOU KNOW VANILLA ICE?


It was in the late 80's when I loved this guy. With his "Ice ice baby" he was made known to me. I became one of the HipHops because of him. I remember going to the Heartbeat Disco in Quezon Avenue till 4am then inspired by this rapper. I can say I was among the "party people" and is commonly found in those discos almost every night. Glad I decided not to go to Ozone the time it burned down to ashes, or I'll be among those ashes now.

I have not heard of Vanilla Ice for so long now, until I've heard of this tv series he will be starring at come September. Entitled Vanilla Ice project simply means he is the main character. I am yet to know what it's about...but so far, I have only heard of negative comments over it. Especially with a certain stunt he did that is not supposed to be in that shoot. He inside a car that goes over the river...have you seen it? This series...will it be a flop? I can't tell, I used to go gaga over his movie Cool As Ice...love him there. But people are reacting...what's your reaction?

2 comments:

imelda said...

yes i remember this, too. its a "danceable" music for me, lol. how are u jen? missed it here.

Admin said...

Nice post...Jennie. Well, I haven't heard much of this guy. Anyways, looks cool. Thanks for sharing :)

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape