Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'M BACK!!!

I am truly sorry for being away for so long, friends. Amongst so many things, one of the reasons of it is that my PC broke down. And it took my technician friend forever to finally have time to take a look why it just suddenly became "BLANK SCREEN". Finally...after weeks of hoping I can have my baby back...I FINALLY HAD IT BACK, and I'm here. Thank God.

I don't know how to say thank you to everyone who has been there still. I guess it'll just be
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I MISSED BEING HERE and I'm glad to know that you're still there too. HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU AGAIN. Have a lot to post...wait for it ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no need for excuses Jen, just keep posting (btw bloggers do need some time away from the blogs too at times esp when the PC is down and sometimes an extended leave of absence is quite normal). Anyway welcome back my dear.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape