Friday, March 5, 2010

WHAT KIND OF BLOGGER ARE YOU?

IT'S QUIZ DAY! (LOL!) All my blogs today have quizzes for you to take part as well if you want. I just found this site from dear friend David of BasicBloganomics and really had fun with it...so I'm here sharing the feeling with you. And in this blog, I am proud to get the result to WHAT KIND OF BLOGGER ARE YOU:

You Are a Pundit Justify FullBlogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.

You're up on the latest news, and you have an interesting spin on things.

Of all the blogging types, you put the most thought and effort into your blog.

Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

3 comments:

scribbler said...

I'm a Life Blogger daw?!! XD

Have a nice weekend!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

have a nice day na lang sa iyo..ewan ko..

David Funk said...

Hi Jenie!

I remember trying this one, and I got Life Blogger as my result, too.

That's kind of you to link me here to this entry. Thank you.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape