Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WISH...

My 4 year old pretty li'l girl pretends to be Rapunzel everyday. She watch this Barbie story, and Dora the Explorer where in they have long hair which she had been hoping for for so long now.

And for this season of gift giving, whenever she's asked what she wants, without a blink of an
eye will say "long braided hair like Rapunzel", and keeps on repeating it even when you say "what of a kiddie laptop?" Or "what of a playhouse?" Or whatever else you can think of and you know she likes it as well...but nothing can surpass Rapunzel's long braided hair!

So then, I finally decided to go look for a WIG! Will also include a small crown to complete her being a princess. I already have this Cinderella gown that I'm sure she will delight also upon seeing. Whew! What a request from my li'l princess!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape